Lean on Open Banking
As a Technical Service Provider, Lean has a critical role in the Open Banking ecosystem. By using Lean, you get a single point of access to manage your connections with bank accounts in KSA, and when you’re ready to expand into a new market with a different set of standards, Lean can be your long-term partner to enable your transition without having to rewrite your entire codebase to handle a new market.
Who is this guide for?
This guide is for anyone that would like to gain a better understanding of the KSA Open Banking standard and ultimately start building enriched financial products, including but not limited to:
- Enterprises, fintechs, and start-ups looking to consume Open Banking services
- Established regulated financial services firms
- Open banking advisers and professionals
What will you learn?
- What data is available in the Account Information API?
- How does the KSAOB approach identity information of account holders?
- How does the standard solve region-specific data and services?
- How do you get started on your Open Banking journey in the kingdom?
- What should you look for in an Open Banking partner?