- Collating and processing payments across different platforms and applications
- Manual process can be tedious, costly and prone to human error
- High-volume payments require large staff to ensure payments are calculated and processed quickly and correctly
- Bottlenecks can frustrate merchants/suppliers
- Difficult to scale
- Automated management and processing of payouts through a simple dashboard
- Add all relevant beneficiaries in one place
- Directly queue and authorize payments to multiple destinations
- Effortlessly handles high-volume payments
How do we enable Merchant and Supplier Payments
Direct Bank Connection
Our connect SDK allows clients to build a simple bank connection on their platform that not only captures customer data but also add themselves as a beneficiary in their customers account for payments.
Native Payments Flow
Our native SDK build is completely configurable for all client platforms. From connecting the customers bank account to initiating the payment, it all happens on your platform.
On top of our payment services, we provide a premium ancillary service. Our reconciliation dashboard aggregates and matches all incoming payments via Lean to your bank statement to simplify your reconciliation workflows.
What our clients have built
See Lean in action
Explore what it’s like to connect with Lean as an end-customer and see the data you can extract using the LinkSDK and Data APIs.